Fun & informative podcast…
Adhering to Doctrine; Flagrant Adultery; and a Dream called Jesus Listen on demand at any time — free!
Great news, everyone: It is time again for the quarterly Francis Watch!
Novus Ordo Watch is pleased to sponsor the phenomenal podcast program Francis Watch, in which host Stephen Heiner of True Restoration analyses with his sedevacantist guests, Bishop Donald Sanborn and Fr. Anthony Cekada, the latest chaos perpetrated by Jorge Bergoglio, the man who claims to be the head of the Catholic Church under the title “Pope Francis”. In this latest episode, Bp. Daniel Dolan fills in for Bp. Sanborn, who is traveling.
In this episode no. 39, which is one hour in length, His Excellency and Father discuss:
- Some excerpts from Francis’ new “apostolic exhortation” Christus Vivit
- Francis’ claim that God wills the pluralism of religions and his fake assurances to “Bp.” Athanasius Schneider regarding an “orthodox” interpretation
- Bergoglio’s idea that being a Christian isn’t about “adhering to doctrine”
- Francis’ claim that the Bride of Christ has been caught in “flagrant adultery”
- An interview in which Bergoglio says that the sins of the flesh are “the least serious sins”
- Francis’ thoughts on a “dream named Jesus”
- Bergoglio’s Angelus remark that Christian suffering is “not sadomasochism”
- Fr. Cekada’s response to John Hunwicke, a Novus Ordo presbyter, on the validity of the new rite of episcopal consecration
- A picture tells a thousand words: what the SSPX says contrasted with what the SSPX does
As an additional tidbit, Fr. Cekada reveals that he is currently working on a response to “Bp.” Schneider’s write-up on “heretical Popes”, a monograph riddled with serious theological errors that is virtually begging for a solid refutation.
As always, Francis Watch is not boring or dry but exciting, insightful, and informative — with plenty of humor, so necessary to retain in our difficult times.
Don’t miss this episode of Francis Watch, and be sure to share it with friends, family members, and potential converts. The broadcast is available for streaming and download on-demand at any time. All episodes of Francis Watch ever produced are now available for free to the public at FrancisWatch.org.
To learn more about the organization that produces Francis Watch, visit member-supportedRestoration Radio.
For more incredible facts about Jorge Bergoglio, “Pope Francis”, please see our topical page:
It is our pleasure to be able to sponsor Francis Watch for the good of souls and for the greater glory of God. In this manner we try to fulfill in part our stated goal of helping to educate people in the true Roman Catholic religion and making people aware of how true Catholicism differs essentially from the fake Novus Ordo/Vatican II counterpart that is currently occupying the Catholic structures.
Image sources: composite with elements from Wikimedia Commons (Benhur Arcayan) and istockphoto.com
Licenses: public domain and paid