Francis-Bergoglio’s Newchurch Leaders Denounce Him as a “Heretic” And Call for Him to Be Deposed
From: The TRADITIO Fathers
Francis-Bergoglio Has a Good Laugh
With a Group of Lutheran Ministresses
Now a Number of Newchurch Leaders Have Issued an Open Letter
Denouncing Him as “Public Adherent to Heresy”
And Called for the College of Newbishops to Depose Him
All This Is Much Too Little and Much Too Late
Because the Newchurch Leaders Themselves Are Heretics
Of the Anti-Catholic New Order Sect
A group of 1,500 Newchurchers, including 19 presbyters and academics from around the world have sent a demand in a 20-page open letter to the College of Newchurch Bishops to denounce Francis-Bergoglio for his crime (delictum) of “public adherence to heresy.” It demands that the Newchurch bishops “publicly to admonish [Bergoglio] to abjure the heresies that he has professed.” The letter lists “Evidence for Pope Francis Being Guilty of the Crime of Heresy,” enumerating a number of public heresies preached by Bergoglio, i.e., Catholic teachings revealed by God, which he “knowingly and persistently denies”:
- Bergoglio has preached the admission of “divorced” persons to the Novus Ordo cookie in his March 2016 document Amoris laetitia.
- Bergoglio has preached that the intentions of the Arch-heretic of the Protestant Revolution, Martin Luther, “were not mistaken.”
- Bergoglio has preached a permissive stance toward the crime of abortion.
- Bergoglio has preached a permissive stance toward homosexuality and sodomy.
- Bergoglio signed a joint statement with Lutheran heretics in 2016 in which he stated that Newchurchers should be grateful for the “theological gifts” of the Protestant Revolution.
- Bergoglio signed a joint statement with a prominent Muslim leader in February 2019 that preached that “God not only permits, but positively wills, the pluralism and diversity of religions.”
- Bergoglio has preached that persons can intentionally break Divine law in a serious matter without committing mortal sin.
- Bergoglio has preached that sexual acts between divorced and remarried people “can sometimes be morally right.”
The open letter demands that the College of Newbishops publicly admonish Francis to “abjure” these heresies, including “repudiating and reversing” actions that have manifested heresy such as the “appointment of bishops and cardinals who have supported these heresies by their words and actions.” If Bergoglio refuses to recant his heresies, the letter demands that the College of Newchurch Bishops depose him from office. Bergoglio has remained mute about the letter, which includes dozens of footnotes, Biblical citations, pronouncements by popes, and a separate bibliography. [Some information for this Commentary was contributed by Reuters.]
True Catholics, of course, all this is much too little and much too late on the part of Newchurchers. And the signers are themselves heretics of the anti-Catholic New Order sect. Truly, the Newchurch of the New Order is in a deplorable state, at this point irredeemable; now it can only be purged, like the Protestants who are its guiding light. One could apply the canonic principle, “Qui tacet consentire videtur,” and interpret Bergoglio’s silence as consent to the charge that he is a heretic.